dimanche 21 octobre 2012

Charlotte Road

This is a little birthday gift for my sister Charlotte.
My first idea was to just go and take a picture of Charlotte road in London and then send the picture to her. I photographed different spots, thinking I would choose later which one I would send her. But then I thought about adding my silly character in it, and as I was drawing it, a silly story came to my mind... Et voilà !

Pwamp ! Ceci est un cadeau que j'ai fait à ma petite soeur Charlotte. À la base, je voulais juste prendre une photo de Charlotte Road à Londres et lui envoyer. J'ai pris plusieurs photos, en pensant choisir plus tard laquelle je lui enverrais. Mais j'ai commencé à dessiner mon perso débile dedans, et pendant que je le dessinais, une petite histoire débile m'est venue en tête... Et voilà !

3 commentaires:

Amber a dit…

is this the way to commend? just try...
hahahah,i love your story and drawing!!miss you a lot!

Fidjeridodu a dit…

Yesss you found it !
Thank you Zi-Qing ! Miss you too >_<

Mayumi Elisa a dit…

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!