dimanche 31 août 2014

Japan memories

Yohoo !
Last year I went on a couchsurfing trip in Japan between Tokyo and Nagasaki.
The following are silly drawings I sent to a japanese girl after her and her family hosted me for 2 nights in the suburbs of Osaka.
I had a great time there !

L"année dernière, j'ai fait du couchsurfing au Japon entre Tokyo et Nagasaki.
Pour remercier une chouette famille qui m'a hébergé deux nuits dans la banlieue de Osaka, je leur ai fait des petits dessins débiles :)

...
This is Noa the french bulldog...
He didn't like strangers much, so he would bark a lot whenever I was in the room.
As a result, he would have to stay in his little cage...

Ça c'est Noa le bouledogue...
Il aimait pas trop les inconnus alors il arrêtait pas d'aboyer, du coup on le mettait au coin dans sa cage, pwampf !


13 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Japan is one of the most beautiful country for me... love love Japan
Must see Drunk Driving Accidents San Antonio

Look at Garage Doors Fair Oaks a dit…

Perfect for comic strip!

Shoretel Reseller a dit…

It's better in comics.

Visit us Round Rock Tow Truck a dit…

I'd love to make comics too.

Anonyme a dit…

Very entertaining!

KRW Lawyers a dit…

I want to go in Japan. Someday.

Best deals Dover DE Campus Security a dit…

I think everyone wants to go.

Unknown a dit…

Thank you for sharing your memories, I appriciate this...

Best deals Shoretel Support

Camelot Kona Charters a dit…

That's creativity.

click here a dit…

I believe the next one will be funnier.

Inflow San Diego Shoretel a dit…

Cute strips.

Namamura Maui Weddings Package a dit…

I like to see more of it.

Zeddie a dit…

one of my travel bucket list

Top Ranked Allentown Private Investigators